Mayor Charlie Wyatt

New Water Service or Transfers

To turn on or change water/sewer service:

  • Fill out an APPLICATION and submit to City Hall
  • Bring your PHOTO ID
  • $100 deposit (cash or check)
  • 1 Credit Reference
  • RENTERS: If you are renting, a copy of your SIGNED LEASE or RENT RECEIPT is required as well as OWNERS NAME, ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER.